Sunday, 8 January 2012

Oliver's 3rd Birthday Card

Hi everyone, this is my first post on my new blog not entirely sure what I'm doing yet!!! Thought I'd share this card that I made for my son's 3rd birthday last Friday.




I'm entering this into the following challenges: Digistamp Boutique January Customer Competition & Charisma Cardz - Happy Birthday
Here's the materials list:

  • White card
  • Papers from Pink Petticoat (Sligh;ty Adapted on the PC)
  • Greetings, Letters & Numbers printed on PC
  • Image from Digistamp Boutique
  • Promarkers
  • Sizzix Sizzlit - Stars
  • X-cut star punch
  • Star & Gem Stickers

Thanks for looking xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an absolutly stunning card, I dont normally post on blogs but this is fantastic. Well done :)

Allison said...

lovely card
thanks for joining us at charisma
Allisonx

Jenni said...

Great card, love all the clever cuts and details. Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at Charisma Cardz this week.
Jenni x

Marie B. said...

Awwww, did he like it? I know I do! :)

Victoria's Card Gallery said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments, it's much appreciated. Yes Marie, I think he liked it just couldn't understand why he couldn't play with it lol :) x